The tiny smidgeon of sun left in the picture is all I could manage before it quickly disappeared. I'd seen a massive globe of red from the road and by the time I got to the lake, it gave me about 15 seconds, whilst squelching over the damp, ferny bank to grab a snap. I was consoled by the beautiful, well preened ducks that came over for a quick look, before gliding off again, after realising I hadn't brought them anything to eat. Some swans arrived as I was making my way back to the car. I would have taken some more pics but it was then that I started to think about bird flu. Pity really.
8 years ago
3 comments:
Beautiful picture!
Beautiful, You always seem to be able to chose a great picture. Have you had some training or are you naturally artistic? I usually take fifty and maybe get one that is worth looking at! well youv`e seen the A1 cafe piccies? thats my limit! :o((
Rob, you are too kind. Don't have any training, just a lot of free time and am too picky for my own good. I like your piccies, they're very real.
Post a Comment