Huzzah! Only 4 hours until the weekend. I only wish people would stop interrupting me whilst I try to do important stuff, like reading blogs and finding pictures of The Moog.
Um, I hate to break it to you, Fuff, but you've more work ahead of you. :-O
That is not The Moog. In fact, I wonder how you managed to come across a picture of me. Except my eyes are brown. Were you trying to throw me off the scent? ;-)
6 comments:
Work so gets in the way of this blooging lark.
Right. Orf to bed. When I wake up tomorrow, my readership will be down to 2.
Oh well.
p.s
I'm locking this thread.
Um, I hate to break it to you, Fuff, but you've more work ahead of you. :-O
That is not The Moog. In fact, I wonder how you managed to come across a picture of me. Except my eyes are brown. Were you trying to throw me off the scent? ;-)
Sorry to disappoint but that is a genuine 'Moog' no doubts, at all, whatsoever.
Hmm. You do seem rather positive about it. No chance of a mistake, eh?
I'll have to be sure to wear a disguise hence; perhaps a bulbous red nose, gleaming mustache and straw hat...
Just on the offchance you're mistaken, you see. :0)
Sure looks like the genuine article to me. I can't help chuckling every time I see it, and imagining him going 'Huzzah!'
Post a Comment