Thursday, February 23

Banned

Last night, I pondered on the mention of Thursday. Perhaps I would get away with a good day if I don't mention it, I thought.
So, off I went this morning to work. A string of garlic around my neck, turquoise bangles, a bunny foot in my pocket, wrapped in a bit of net 'crossed by 40 waves'. Nothing could go wrong.
Poppycock. The day began as it meant to follow, i.e. from the minute I set foot in the offfice until the second I was out the door. I also had the added curse of the departmental harridan, sniffing her way through a filing cabinet for most of the morning.
Next week, Thursday is banned.

5 comments:

rob said...

I have thursdays like that too, but I have them on Mondays!

Overboard said...

I love Thursdays. It's my next favourite day after Friday.

Cheshire Cat said...

Saturdays are the best, I think. The work week is behind you and there's still Sunday to do with what one will. ;-)

Cheshire Cat said...

And, I almost hesitate to ask... where did you get that bunny foot from...?

I think Sin still has all 4 limbs in the mirror post above, but it's rather hard to tell since I can only see 3 sides of him.

Oh. Oh, dear!

Perhaps the angle of the picture was a deliberate decision? :-O

Fuff said...

You're right T&B. I bit the hind left one off. He now has a prosthetic foot in its place.