Ship's Mascots, Twin One and Twin Two, looking as though they're about to burst into song. I must be cracking up. I did have a story to tell about the demise of Twin Three, but it was so gruesome and evil that I even shocked myself into submission.
I shall call the stage right one with his right hand up "Gielgood" after Sir John and his rendition in Hamlet and the stage left one with both arms out Mario in memory of Mario Lanza (hear my song, Violetta fame)
As to "weather" its an "off shore" I really couldn`t say. :o))
5 comments:
They are so sweet.
I love your toys.
I love this blog.
It's so feel-goody.
:)
I shall call the stage right one with his right hand up "Gielgood" after Sir John and his rendition in Hamlet and the stage left one with both arms out Mario in memory of Mario Lanza (hear my song, Violetta fame)
As to "weather" its an "off shore" I really couldn`t say. :o))
Nice choice, Rob.
Gizz uz a whiskey..I can't sleep.
I wish you had decided to post your story about Twin Three (or is that Triplet Three); I snorted my tea the wrong way when I read that last bit. ;-)
Post a Comment