That's a far better post. Makes one wonder about the struggle to corner him. What it involved? How long did it take? Injuries sustained? Yes, this kind of post gets the readers' mind whirring. There is also an undercurrent of the highbrow kind that leads one to muse upon the potential for all furry toys to be sinister.
Why is he so clean? (I guess its a he?) My bunny is 60 years old and looking pretty tatty, how long have you had "him". London Zoo used to do a "bunny day" when anyone carrying a bunny could get in free. You can imagine what Peter Stringfellow turned up with cant you! :o))
Please enjoy your wine tonight. [How was curry night? What did you have? Can you post a picture of your order next Tuesday. I virtually fed off your last curry photo]
7 comments:
I can't think of anything to write. This post is so uninspiring.
Oh bunny
you
are
funny
your name
Sin
but
you aren't
dim
you shine
oh bunny
shine
without you
life
would
end
That's a far better post. Makes one wonder about the struggle to corner him. What it involved? How long did it take? Injuries sustained? Yes, this kind of post gets the readers' mind whirring. There is also an undercurrent of the highbrow kind that leads one to muse upon the potential for all furry toys to be sinister.
Why is he so clean? (I guess its a he?) My bunny is 60 years old and looking pretty tatty, how long have you had "him". London Zoo used to do a "bunny day" when anyone carrying a bunny could get in free. You can imagine what Peter Stringfellow turned up with cant you! :o))
He He. He's quite new Rob, a Christmas present.
Please enjoy your wine tonight.
[How was curry night? What did you have? Can you post a picture of your order next Tuesday. I virtually fed off your last curry photo]
Oh, I dunno; he looks quite tame here, not as nefarious as his turn at the pub. ;-)
Perhaps behind those innocent-seeming eyes, he's plotting the next chance at your Stilton. :0)
Post a Comment