Friday, February 10

Whirlwinds

When they head your way, there's not a lot you can do to avoid them. My bloggy mojo is definitely a bit on the limp side.
Earlier tonight, we nearly hit a deer. It leapt out in front of the car and tore across the road. I thought it was a fox at first. Not a lot of people know this, but foxes here have been known to grow to over 6 feet high. It made my jump I can tell you and then I had a cold feeling. The last time that happened, we were slap bang in the middle of a different storm. Things did get a lot better, very quickly afterwards though, so I'm crossing my spangles and spitting down my blouse. Praps I ought to go out and shoot a few crows tomorrow, just to be sure.
Ah well, Thursdays can only give me a kicking for so long.

1 comment:

Overboard said...

That's so gross! Spitting down your blouse!