Sunday, March 12

Erk

Whilst listening to the racing conversation, I couldn't help but notice one of my friend's crew staring at me in a very disconcerting manner. I have met him before and he un-nerved me then, with his seemingly affected mannerisms and smiles.
Throughout the evening, he was watching me, observing. I wondered at one point if he was thinking about chopping me up into tiny pieces. He has the look of a murderer.
When he left, I was relieved to say the least.

Disclaimer: I am not drunk.

8 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

Huh. That's not disconcerting; that's unnerving!

Watch your back, young Fuffster, and gather about your royal bodyguards.

Seriously, be careful.

Fuff said...

Oh yes T, Fur was watching him like a hawk. He'd picked up on it too, very odd.

Cheshire Cat said...

Well, I hope the man is only odd and not a psychopath or sociopath.

Keep Fur closecloseclose.

Fuff said...

Oh I do T, very much so. Don't think I'll be around anymore if he's crew.

Cheshire Cat said...

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

Keeping my thoughts very much with you.

Overboard said...

Eeuch.
Did you ask him if he has a blog?
He might have recognized your shoes and put two and two together?

Fuff said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a right weirdo. Tell your man about him. Tell your man to tell his mates about him. Shouldn't take long before he starts to feel unwelcome.

Is that what you were talking about the other day when you said something about a serial killer? I didn't quite get what you meant.