Awwww, is that Sin's cousin? So sweet! :-D
He's my real bunny, not like Sin, who's a pretend one (don't tell him I said that).
Well, he's gorgeous and quite adorable!(And we won't tell Sin. Shhh!)
He's about 4 times that size now. Still lovely though and very sociable.
4 times the size?! Are you certain this isn't Sin?After all the wine and food he's been gorging on, I wouldn't be surprised! ;-)
LOL, no. Biscuit doesn't binge drink like Sin.
who's that? I love him / her! The sweetest pet! smooch
Is it a "lop eared" bunny? in much the same way that I`m a bald head something? :o))
Sho cute.
He's a Dwarf Lop Eared bunny.
Dearest Fuffster, May I borrow Biscuit's image to post at my blog? He's simply too too adorable. :-)
Yep, go for it T.
MWAH! Thankee kindly! :-D
Just about big enough to fit on a plate. Oops, I meant, isn't he just adorable? Not like that other one. He should get himself along to an AA meeting that one.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Awwww, is that Sin's cousin? So sweet! :-D
He's my real bunny, not like Sin, who's a pretend one (don't tell him I said that).
Well, he's gorgeous and quite adorable!
(And we won't tell Sin. Shhh!)
He's about 4 times that size now. Still lovely though and very sociable.
4 times the size?! Are you certain this isn't Sin?
After all the wine and food he's been gorging on, I wouldn't be surprised! ;-)
LOL, no. Biscuit doesn't binge drink like Sin.
who's that? I love him / her! The sweetest pet! smooch
Is it a "lop eared" bunny? in much the same way that I`m a bald head something? :o))
Sho cute.
He's a Dwarf Lop Eared bunny.
Dearest Fuffster, May I borrow Biscuit's image to post at my blog? He's simply too too adorable. :-)
Yep, go for it T.
MWAH! Thankee kindly! :-D
Just about big enough to fit on a plate. Oops, I meant, isn't he just adorable? Not like that other one. He should get himself along to an AA meeting that one.
Post a Comment