Aha! 'Tis the 3-legged pony again (see bottom right square)!Giddyup, giddyup, I say! ;-)These animals you post are soooooo cute. :-)Speaking of which, what have Sin and Bears One and Two been up to?And your indigestion all gone now?
It has thanks T. Sin and the Mascots have been lying low of late, who knows when they'll make an appearance!
Better check your stash of goodies, including cupboards and pantry... ;-)
I think that's disgusting. Don't they have butchers shops where you live? What made those people think a donkey could manage on three legs? It's inhumane. He looks happy enough though I suppose.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aha! 'Tis the 3-legged pony again (see bottom right square)!
Giddyup, giddyup, I say! ;-)
These animals you post are soooooo cute. :-)
Speaking of which, what have Sin and Bears One and Two been up to?
And your indigestion all gone now?
It has thanks T. Sin and the Mascots have been lying low of late, who knows when they'll make an appearance!
Better check your stash of goodies, including cupboards and pantry... ;-)
I think that's disgusting. Don't they have butchers shops where you live? What made those people think a donkey could manage on three legs? It's inhumane. He looks happy enough though I suppose.
Post a Comment