The picture below of my shamefully tatty deck shoes has made me ponder. Am I a girly girl or just a girl?I have a briefcase and a couple of rucksacks/sailbags that I use all the time. I own one handbag, a present (or a hint?). I've used it twice. I like it but I prefer pockets. I fervently loathe shopping, going to the hairdressers (they make me feel scruffy), never go to the loo with other girls, laugh at rude jokes and swear too much, but I'd like one of these....

Note. The above background was carefully selected for Owen Wilson.
5 comments:
Wow!
Looks like one of my earrings.
I actually quite like the bag. I like the blue.
Good luck today, Fuff! The dreaded day has rolled around again and I hope the curse of the second 'T' day will finally dissipate. ;-)
Tis the 5th T&B. Thanks. Keep your fingers crossed...
Post a Comment