Wednesday, March 1

Shoe Psychology

I wonder, do shoes really tell secrets about the person who wears them. Mine would probably tell lies, but on appearance I can imagine the outcome would not be good.
My deckies are my favourite shoes ever. They're about 2 years old, feel like slippers to wear and have saved my bacon on a number of times, from slipping off the deck and into the drink, to getting around on icy surfaces without falling over.
They took about 2 weeks of near blasphemy and blisters to break in and ever since, I've worn them virtually every day and it shows. I wear them with almost all of my clothes, apart from frocks, but I don't really 'do' frocks, so that's ok.
So, what's in your shoes (apart from your feet)?

5 comments:

Overboard said...

This is a great post.
I love it.
Nice to see you don't have bunions. My mum had bunions.
Bunions is a funny word.
Try saying it over and over again the next time you take public transportation. Look at the person next to you and say, 'bunions' outloud.

Fuff said...

I don't 'do' public transport either anymore.

Cheshire Cat said...

Rats! Did I just lose a post?!

That'll teach me to tap-tap from the office! :-/

Sarah Letnes said...

I had a roommate who judged people by their shoes. Didn't like her very much, I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Looking at them I'd say you're generally uncomfortable with change and are a bit on the lazy side.