Saturday, March 11

In or Out?

Should I go out or should I stay at home? Whizz bang boat friend is here with his crew. What if they talk race tactics all night. What if it's rubbish and mopey at home. The humidity's made my hair go wavy. It's going to snow tonight. I drove Fur mad whilst looking for my favourite top. Went to the French baker to buy some baguettes and got crumbs all over myself and the car. I have indigestion. I can't decide.
Argh.

6 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

You're young! Go forth and enjoy! Toss dead fish at them if they talk race tactics. :-)

Unless you have very bad indigestion, in which case you might want to stay close.

Fuff said...

Thanks for the advice T, out it is!

rob said...

With indigestion you should be up and about so as to sleep tonight, get out and keep on the move, drink loads of red wine and chocolate pudding. works for me, well without the wine that is! Oh and the chocolate pudding, and I don`t do "out and about" so I guess you should stay in! in the warm.:o))Have a nice evening. I have just finished fitting the heater coil into my port engine,s intercooler and "prepped" the head gasket ready for fitting, so I guess I`m moving forward. I have also just watched the Planet earth program, Wow! some incredible photography!worth a look, I think its a repeat today and shown for the first time on Sunday (tomorrow)(tomorrow)! if that makes sense?

rob said...

sorry about the "stutterers finger"

Fuff said...

Thanks Rob, I'll make sure I watch it yesterday. Hehe.

rob said...

:o))