Thursday, March 9

Lindsay

I just found out that my cousin died yesterday. She was only 38 years old.

9 comments:

x said...

i'm sorry Fuff! a big hug to you xxx
:(

Fuff said...

Thank you Chloe, you're very kind.

SC said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Fuff. It's a terrible shock when something like that happens. Big hug from me too. And some Toblerone. x

(((((((Fuff)))))))

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Overboard said...

She was only 38 but she'll live forever in the memory of others.
Chin up.

rob said...

Ahh! Im so sorry, "those who are loved never die in the momories of others" very Best regards!

SC said...

How is Fuff today?

Fuff said...

Thanks for the very kind comments. I'm ok, just pretty sad. She had been poorly for a while.
Maria - yep, I have.

Cheshire Cat said...

Hi, Fuff, my sincere and most heartfelt condolences. XOXO.

Fuff said...

Thank you T, very much appreciated. She's out of pain now, which is a relief.