Spring crept out from under her blanket today. It was much warmer than recently, dry, windless.
Looking at the forecast, it isn't going to last. Snow is set to return next week, along with colder temperatures. We haven't had any heating on at all for two days.
She'll be back, together with the start of the season. Hopefully, with a little more breeze.

8 comments:
Wowowowowowowowowowowow!!!!!
How much?!
I'll take it!
LOL, T. These ones are free but not available as placemats yet.
Beauty. Do you actually really truly make place mats then?
I love the gradations of color on the shot of the water--top right. It's like liquid tourmaline, so beautiful.
What a lovely bit of poetic prose to go with some lovely pictures.
I hope it stays like that until monday whan I get home! Great piccies thanks for sharing them! I hope to have a few soon if I remember my camera and Blogger isnt acting up? that is.
I'm flattered, thanks chaps.
I did very nearly fall orf the pontoon taking them, was very wobbly.
I don't think it will Rob. It's freezing again and the odd snow flurry has been kicking about. Wind's picked up too.
Post a Comment