I feel dreadful. Terrified.
Was walking around the supermarket and without warning, tears. Loads of the flipping things appeared and wouldn't stop. No way.
Poor Fur. Loads of people were glaring at him as if he had upset me.
I feel like a wretched pillock. I just couldn't stop it. Not even on the way home. I'm so apprehensive about tomorrow, dreading seeing my poor aunt. It's not fair.
We have to set off early, as it could take up to five hours to get there. Got to take an overnight bag too, as we might not feel like travelling all the way home afterwards. I want to go but I don't. I definitely will. I have to.
I've got to pull myself together or I'll look like a wreck in the morning.
8 years ago
5 comments:
Massive hugs and kisses for you (and Fur). Cry it all out, Fuffster.
Bring Sin and Bears One and Two. I'm sure they'll help comfort you.
Be safe.
many hugs sweet Fuff! i'm going to be checking on you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take care all will be OK big hug!
Worry not, Fuffling. Our thoughts are with you. Your aunt will be so pleased to see you.
(Have you noticed how all the girls posted last night, and the boys posted this morning? Bloody typical!)
Thanks again for the lovely comments xxx
Post a Comment