I concur. You should be very proud of Sin. Even with those big front teeth of his, he NEVER scrapes his fork on them.3 huzzaks for Sin!
Hip, hip, huzzak.
Lol. Sounds like you had a lovely meal, Fuff.And Sin does look rather innocent, although I'm afraid he might be plotting ways of sneaking off those bottles there... ;-)
I thought I could hear a few strains of 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen' coming from my speakers...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I concur. You should be very proud of Sin. Even with those big front teeth of his, he NEVER scrapes his fork on them.
3 huzzaks for Sin!
Hip, hip, huzzak.
Lol. Sounds like you had a lovely meal, Fuff.
And Sin does look rather innocent, although I'm afraid he might be plotting ways of sneaking off those bottles there... ;-)
I thought I could hear a few strains of 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen' coming from my speakers...
Post a Comment