Now, I'm skeert! ;-)Does this mean you wish to hang me high? (Because it's all about me, of course! Ahem.).I like sky's colours with the stark whatchamacallit thingy. :-)
Not at all T&B. It's a crane, used for lifting, not hanging!
I thought cranes were for flying. On second look, you're right, too much metal, too few wings. ;-)No pics of meals today? I could do with some vicarious noshing. :-D
Are they for consumption or application (rubbing on) ? Yummy!
Rob, you shock me!
Nice pair of buns. Look, somebody had to say it ok? Why do I always get left with the dirty work?
Actually, SC, I did say it, but Fuff switched posts on me! :-O
Gee!!! Im so sorry I didnt mean to shock ;o))
Hee hee.I won't switch posts again, I apologise.
Apology accepted, dear Fuff! Now if you'd somehow transport those buns through my screen and onto my plate... :-)
T, I have already done it. Although, owing to the ever present internet problems of bandwidth and scale, they will probably be invisible to the human eye.
I case you are wondering, I use COIP (cake over IP).
*surly pout**shakes fist at screen*Drat you, Internet! *pondering the secrets of COIP and being thankful 'tisn't COPD*Right. Feel much better now. ;-)Thanks for the gesture, though, Fuff. Much obliged. :-)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Now, I'm skeert! ;-)
Does this mean you wish to hang me high? (Because it's all about me, of course! Ahem.).
I like sky's colours with the stark whatchamacallit thingy. :-)
Not at all T&B. It's a crane, used for lifting, not hanging!
I thought cranes were for flying. On second look, you're right, too much metal, too few wings. ;-)
No pics of meals today? I could do with some vicarious noshing. :-D
Are they for consumption or application (rubbing on) ? Yummy!
Rob, you shock me!
Nice pair of buns. Look, somebody had to say it ok? Why do I always get left with the dirty work?
Actually, SC, I did say it, but Fuff switched posts on me! :-O
Gee!!! Im so sorry I didnt mean to shock ;o))
Hee hee.
I won't switch posts again, I apologise.
Apology accepted, dear Fuff! Now if you'd somehow transport those buns through my screen and onto my plate... :-)
T, I have already done it. Although, owing to the ever present internet problems of bandwidth and scale, they will probably be invisible to the human eye.
I case you are wondering, I use COIP (cake over IP).
*surly pout*
*shakes fist at screen*
Drat you, Internet! *pondering the secrets of COIP and being thankful 'tisn't COPD*
Right. Feel much better now. ;-)
Thanks for the gesture, though, Fuff. Much obliged. :-)
Post a Comment