Thursday, March 30

No More Mr Nice Bunny

Watch out, Sin's about

All this fussing over Biscuit has got to come to an end.
Sin must have been reading my bloog whilst I was out at work.
Since I got home, he's been lurking in shadows and all I hear of him is the slight clink of bottles and the odd scratch, now and then.
Why, oh why, didn't I listen to what they told me?
I should have read the signs....


13 comments:

rob said...

Te he!

rob said...

When is he coming to brighton on his holidays? :o))

Cheshire Cat said...

Awwww, Sin!

C'mon over for visit, there's a luv. I've got lots of yummies for you, but you'll have to forgive my lack of Metaxa. Got plenty of tea, though. :-)

Bears 1 and 2 can come, too, if they like. :-D

rob said...

Hey, I was first! :o))

Cheshire Cat said...

Lol, Rob. I believe Sin's already visited Brighton... wasn't it after that he was left in the car overnight? :-O

Nah, of course he'd rather visit you, hence the bribes on my part. :-)

Fuff said...

Now now, children, let's be nice and share!!

rob said...

Awwwwwwww!

Cheshire Cat said...

Well, Princess Fuff, it isn't so much a matter of sharing as to what Sin's preferences are... which clearly are to visit Rob. :-)

Fuff said...

I'm sure he'd like to visit you both.

Cheshire Cat said...

Tee hee!

And every time I look at the expression on his face, I have to chuckle. He looks so, so, oh, pained. lol.

Fuff said...

I think he looks dangerous meself, T.

Cheshire Cat said...

He's dangerous, all right, Fuff: a dangerous, sexy, seductive, suave, drinking bunny.

But don't tell him I said that or he'll ignore me. Males! Harumph!

Overboard said...

Tee hee.