Um... ew.Bad Spoon! Bad! ;-)Dear Princess Fuff and Prince Fur, I humbly beg thy pardon and mercy for, er, spiriting awayeth a certainth beauteous wabbit.He's now back, safe and sound, in his burrow.*sniff sniff*
Ta. You can still burrow him tho.
*curtseying deeply*Thankee, O most gracious of princesses!Visitation and borrowing rights are gratefully and heartfeltly appreciated. :-D
"Whats up doc!!"
Fuff,That is so funny that anyone would even Google 'Hairy Armpits'. :)You have an interesting blog and I'll be back to read and look at more of those beautiful pics.Thanks for visiting my site too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Um... ew.
Bad Spoon! Bad! ;-)
Dear Princess Fuff and Prince Fur, I humbly beg thy pardon and mercy for, er, spiriting awayeth a certainth beauteous wabbit.
He's now back, safe and sound, in his burrow.
*sniff sniff*
Ta. You can still burrow him tho.
*curtseying deeply*
Thankee, O most gracious of princesses!
Visitation and borrowing rights are gratefully and heartfeltly appreciated. :-D
"Whats up doc!!"
Fuff,
That is so funny that anyone would even Google 'Hairy Armpits'. :)
You have an interesting blog and I'll be back to read and look at more of those beautiful pics.
Thanks for visiting my site too.
Post a Comment