Sin promised he'd be good whilst we were out. He hates bunnysitters, so we gave him the benefit of the doubt, on the promise that he'd have his cocoa and go to his burrow early.Yeah right, pigs might fly. I hoped that he'd keep his word, but alas, not possible. The naughty little git not only attacked the drinks cabinet, but has torn up a couple of magazines in a booze fuelled frenzy and collapsed next to the front door. Poor mascots. They must have passed out hours before he did. Sin, you are in sooo much trouble. Just you wait till the morning.
9 comments:
don't be too strict please. you had your fun, now, why doesn's Sin get to go out?
and maybe your magazines weren't interesting. Be sure to ask for his reading list before going to the newsagent's next time.
Chloe, you are right. I won't be strict (much), but I hadn't thought of his magazine preferences before you pointed that out. Perhaps Country Life touched on the odd nerve.
Well, it is just lucky that you didn't get mummified to bunnysit. We have two doggies who might do more than toy with his affections. Anyway, what's the harm, even Sin needs to let off steam sometimes
I really like this blog. It makes me feel happy.
Please stop making excuses for him. He's a no good drunk, and I'm getting sick and tired of it. (See what it did to me before I got help? Take a look at the pic.) I think you should start locking the booze away.
Fuff, I think the poor bunny and mascots have been maligned. They were only trying to help you by sorting through the terrible articles and filth in the mags (what do you mean you didn't know they're literary critics?).
But there was just too much that wasn't up to par, and they got more and more enthusiastic, till finally they were so very tired and thought to have a spot of a refresher to relax. Only natural, after all.
*cough cough*
You lot are very keen to stick up for him aren't you :)
Seb of course is right but he'd be far less fun if he didn't go on the odd bender. He's just too photogenic.
I thank you Fuffling. Did you say he 'goes on the odd bender' though? That's not very nice. I mean, we all have our views on Uri Geller but there's no need to do a poo on him.
LOL
Post a Comment