Tuesday, March 21

Yippee

Curry's on tonight! This prompted me into thinking about things I particularly like/dislike to eat or drink.....
Yum:
Curry, cheese, pastitsio, moussaka, Pimms, fish and seafood (but not whelks, smoked salmon, sashimi or oysters), pasteli (nut or sesame seed brittle), milk, pasta, potatoes, any filo pie (spanakopita, kaseropita, tyropita), summer fruit and vegetables, expensive chablis, bitter chocolate.
Yik:
Creme de menthe, tripe, processed food, dried fruit, Chinese food, duck eggs, UHT milk, caviar, goose, mango chutney, salad cream, vanilla coke, carraway seeds, cuttlefish cooked in spinach.

8 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Have you ever eaten Panda? I'd hazard a guess and say it tasted just like bamboo.

Cheshire Cat said...

Alas! 'Tis over betwixt you and me, Fuff! *sobbing*

Actually, I like all the things on your yum list, including the things you put in parens, and quite a few of the things on your yik list.

I am disheartened. *sniffle*

;-)

Fuff said...

You're bonkers you are :)

Cheshire Cat said...

Is it callin' me bonkers now, ye are? And why ist that?

Was it me post? or me likin' o' da foods yer not fond of, eh?

Begosh and begorrah! Couldn't possibly be both! :-O

;-)

How dost thou, fair Fuff?

Fuff said...

LOL. I'm ok thanks T, bored out of my brain but ok. How's yourself?

Cheshire Cat said...

Glad to hear you're ok; not too keen on the bored brain bit, though, lol. ;-)

I'm well, thanks. Can't believe 1/ I can post in blogland and 2/ I actually have time to post.

Must be a red-letter day. ;-)

Fuff said...

Thanks for that, made me laugh!

Cheshire Cat said...

Always happy to be of service, dear lady. ;0)