Blimey! Lovely pic but a trifle steep, eh? And have you booted the price up an extra pounds ten?! :-O
Inflation, don't you know.
I'll say! More like hyperflation. ;-)
Supply and demand....I don't have much left for research purposes, see.
Will you pack it in, Fuff? Put them back down to £10.99 and I might consider it.
£59.99? You are having a giraffe.
Tee hee.
Two can play at that game. ROLL UP, ROLL UP! Quality placemats going for a snip at £58.99 at Seb's Blag.Yes, that's £58.99 at Seb's Blag.Come and get 'em while stocks last.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Blimey! Lovely pic but a trifle steep, eh? And have you booted the price up an extra pounds ten?! :-O
Inflation, don't you know.
I'll say! More like hyperflation. ;-)
Supply and demand....
I don't have much left for research purposes, see.
Will you pack it in, Fuff? Put them back down to £10.99 and I might consider it.
£59.99? You are having a giraffe.
Tee hee.
Two can play at that game.
ROLL UP, ROLL UP! Quality placemats going for a snip at £58.99 at Seb's Blag.
Yes, that's £58.99 at Seb's Blag.
Come and get 'em while stocks last.
Post a Comment