I am tired and dead headed. Went out for dinner this evening and a bottle or two of mineral water, so as to unwind and turn in early (plus a little celebration at getting away with Thursday again).This was four and a half hours ago, the reason for the delay being a seemingly never ending debate about the 'Big Bang' and the meaning of life. At around 9:36pm, I lost the will to live.
9 comments:
Go recharge your body and brain, dear.
ZZZzzzzz
OMIGAWD!!!
IT'S SIN! AND THE MASCOTS!
AND A NEW FRIEND!
Sorry about the caps; got really excited when I saw the pic finally. Couldn't load your or SC's blog. :-(
Whooaaaa....there!!! its OK to be young but dont use it all up! hey save some for later eh?
That's a little unfair. I think that's quite an advanced topic of conversation for Sin and his friends to be talking about. I'm impressed.
Tee hee!!
Big bang? Oooh, err... Sounds rude.
Sorry, Rob!
Given how long it took everything on Blogger to load, I saw the posted words long before the image actually came up... and thus expressed my enthusiasm inappropriately.
Mea culpa. :'-( :0)
As for young... dear, dearer, dearest Rob. :-D
Fuff, I really hope Sin and the Mascots are having a lovely discussion with Mr Frog regarding midnight snacks and aren't actually contemplating Mr Frog as a midnight snack!
Hmm. I've had time to rethink my interpretation of this image and have come to the conclusion that these 4 chaps are actually acting in collusion. Indeed, I believe them to have inspired the monster rabbit to rampage about Felton! :-O
They're going to shoot it given the chance, erk.
Post a Comment