Wednesday, April 19

Not Peking Duck

Thought I'd go and redress the balance with the whole duck scoffing malarky, so I took them some supper.

6 comments:

Fuff said...

Warburtons toastie.

rob said...

Ah !! but you didn`t give them their Mummy and Daddy back! Sorry :o))!!! Te He! When we had a severe rat broblem at the park a new age traveller that we were using as a painter, went around all the traps setting them off and leaving notes which said "where is my mummy? "I want my mummy back" and "has anybody seem my daddy?" The poor old Rat catcher wasn`t amused. I had to talk severly to the new age traveller about his actions (but with tongue in cheek of course!)

Overboard said...

Yeee haaaa!
xxx

Cheshire Cat said...

Not Peking Duck... English duck! :-)

Fuff said...

Rob - you rotter!!

rob said...

Tee Hee! :o))