This bug hitched a rideOne of my favourite places. Took the roof off the car and despite wearing my wooly hat and shades, I still managed to catch the sun on my forehead. Weird.
The little bug in the picture clung on for dear life for about twenty miles.
I'm tired, but Day of the Jackal is on, so I'll have to stay up and watch.
Special offer: The first person to identify the cloud formation above Chesil Beach and why it occurs, will receive a bonus set of placemats (worth £79.99) with their first order (5 or more).
The little bug in the picture clung on for dear life for about twenty miles.
I'm tired, but Day of the Jackal is on, so I'll have to stay up and watch.
Special offer: The first person to identify the cloud formation above Chesil Beach and why it occurs, will receive a bonus set of placemats (worth £79.99) with their first order (5 or more).



20 comments:
Beautiful images, as always, lass. :-)
The front clouds look like a turtle, the next set looks like a baby lying on his/her back with one arm over his/her head and nappies on, the little cluster in the back looks like a tiny chick chick.
Thanks, T.
Nice try but incorrect, surprisingly!
Really? I'm shocked! Let me look again...
Nope still look like a turtle, a baby and a chick chick to me. ;-)
Barring those, cumulus clouds?
Nope. Tee hee.
I'm considering banning Rob from taking part, as I'm almost certain he'll know.
Rats, foiled! ;-)
Well, I'm equally certain anyone but me would know the answer, lol.
That was a cute bug, quite large though and very tenacious to have clung for 20 miles. :-O
It was a very tired bug when it got to Weymouth I think.. It was only little, about the size of a small ladybird.
Poor bug. Looks larger, though. Must be the close up. Even so, to have clung for so long... wowzers!
Yeah, it's one of them new superbugs. Boom boom.
Lol. Cape and all?
Thanks for your kind words regarding my paragraph. :-) I warn you though, I'm getting a kink in my neck from the sheer weight of my head. :-O
LOL
Consider be banned!
awww! go on then! I really need to know what time of day it is and have an all round picture, so I`ll say afternoon! a cold front with warm air meeting cold air aided a little "possibly" by the bill, pushing the cold air up as it rises with associated updrafts, condensing small patches into cloud as it cools higher up. i`ll go for lower Stratus at the line of a front. another photo in two hours should show more defined clouds an increase in wind speed, pressure dropping a little, and soon higher winds and some rain. even a Squall maybe. if near to harbour return or batten down and shorten sail un time. ? How did I do?
Yup :)
I guess that with the hangliding thing you are pretty clued up on the clouds etc what with the thunder heads and cumulus. I know they used to ruin my days paragliding :o))
I hope I didnt ruin your submission!
Not at all, you're very welcome,Rob!
Thanks Rob. The Dorset coast has got to be one of, if not my favourite coastline.
Thats for sure! nice to see the donks about too I do love to watch the early born and their antics unfortunately there are quite a few animals killed in the forest by incompitent drivers not looking where they are going! the animals that is.
You're too right Rob. Actually, a lot of the drivers are a danger to other drivers, as well as to the animals. Especially the 4x4's that tear around the place.
Post a Comment