
This little one is the first foal I have seen this year. He was a bit wobbly on his feet, until he crashed out next to his mum.
It's a lovely sight and even lovlier to know that they can roam freely, wherever their hearts desire. Nobody bothers them. It's their forest.
Spring is definitely here. There are daffodils everywhere apart from in the New Forest, as the ponies have scoffed them.
All is awakening. Even my temper, which I have lost three times already today.
Noel looks a tad droopy, however. I don't think he likes the B52's.
The Brent geese below are a noisy, cantankerous lot. They aren't too keen on posing for photos. I discovered this whilst trying to quietly approach them, as they made orf sharpish. Then again, there was a sign right behind me, reminding those who may fancy taking the odd pot shot, of the neccessity to possess a permit in order to do so. They must have read it.
2 comments:
I can almost feel the fluffiness of the foal. Nice, sharp image.
Oooooh! Ahhhhhh!!
Post a Comment