This little chap was on a boat for the first time today. His owners have a motorboat, so he was a little shaky, poor thing. I don't think he likes the noise, but I'm sure he'll get used to it.
I liked his smart red lead and his owner too. She was kind enough to allow me to take some pictures of her new sweetheart (nine weeks old).
8 years ago

5 comments:
he is the sweetest.
I think I would have too, isn`t he georgeous?
Has he got a"dooggie life jacket" with the handle on the top for unceremonious "bedraggled hauling out of the drink with a boat hook", occasions?
He is very sweet. He has a lifejacket but whenever he wears it, he falls over on his side. They don't make a smaller one. He he.
Awwwww, how cute! I'd have nicked him for certain, since I'm not as law-abiding as you and Prince Fur. ;-)
Post a Comment