Friday, May 5

Good News

The office harridan has gone. No more apples, sniffing through filing cabinets, questioning the rationale of everything she's asked to do and talking over others.
HUZZAK!
Anyway, as I merrily rowed around the marina without a care in the world, actually looking forward to work next week without the battleaxe in my office, I came face to face with the Curry Fiend. The expression on his face was priceless. He turned scarlet, gulped like a snake swallowing a rat and buggered off sharpish in the other direction. REWENGEY!!!

12 comments:

Fuff said...

Oh it's never ending ;)
It would be a great weekend for a sail Charlie if only the mainsail had been finished. Grrrrr. Still, it's going to rain tomorrow, allegedly, hopefully. Then I won't feel too grumpy.

x said...

ahahaaa. i read your Curry story.
Curry is heavy on the stomach. And he wasn't even spicy!

Overboard said...

wots a harridan?
uhjhfaioehwrhewrjndkfvbyhnheiwaudxjnrjhuresdxfnmfrghblt4ui2EAZQOL;KM,NWKHJCVIDJKXS
HIC

Pat said...

ROFLMAO - Maria's computer is drunk!!!

Overboard said...

Yeee haaaaaaaaaaa!
Yup, I wuz a bit drunk last night lol

rob said...

Wow fluff! you are having a great week so far, only a mainsail to go to make it a perfect year?

What does ROFLMAO mean E.C? I know what LLan fair pwll gwyn gyll-o-geru gwyn drobwll llan tistillio go go goch means! but ROFT MA O?????? Im stuck.

Fuff said...

Rob, it means 'roll on the floor laughing my arse off'

Fuff said...

Chloe - Far from it, lol

Maria - Hope you've sobered up enough to tie a bowline or two. A harridan is a japanese holiday.

EC - The keyboard and its owner methinks!

Pat said...

Yep - Fuff got it right for you - but now you've stumped me, Rob!! What does "LLan fair pwll gwyn gyll-o-geru gwyn drobwll llan tistillio go go goch" mean? Or were your fingers just on the wrong keys?? hehehehehe!!!!

Cheshire Cat said...

A solid red-letter day for you, Princess! :-D Sorry I missed it.

Has the harridan gorn orf to terrorize others or is she retiring?

And a very big BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! to that git of a curry fiend.

Here's to wishing you the main sail will be delivered right quickly!

Fuff said...

Ohhh, ello T. The harridan has gone on holiday and will be returning to another department! Nice to see you've escaped the workload for a bit.

Sarah Letnes said...

Yay! I'm so glad for you that he buggered off.