The foal tried to eat the car, then kicked it. It mustn't taste very niceThe air is full of the delicious smell of cherry blossom. Racing is back on Thursdays, now that it's light enough. We are abstaining, as we're not that keen and it's probably just as well, as Curry Man is back from Japan. He's done his best to avoid us so far (apart from behaving as though I hadn't said anything about the phone call when he last saw Fur, before leaving for Nippon to meet the future in-laws, blech. This did not go down too well, but Fur resisted the urge to thump him, thankfully) and I have no intention of going out of my way to see the prat. If we race, we can't avoid him, Fur possibly pushes him in the marina.... enuff said.
The mainsail isn't finished yet either. The sailmakers are now promising next Wednesday. This I will believe when I see it. I have lost out on a new camera lense to boot, as I had a bet on with Fur that it would be ready by tomorrow.
N.B. More information about Curry Man here
The mainsail isn't finished yet either. The sailmakers are now promising next Wednesday. This I will believe when I see it. I have lost out on a new camera lense to boot, as I had a bet on with Fur that it would be ready by tomorrow.
N.B. More information about Curry Man here

6 comments:
OK, I've caught myself up on Curry Man and Fur has my total support to throw him in the drink - the sooner the better, please!
Drat about the camera lense! Are you sure Fur didn't have a side deal going with the sailmakers?? :-0
I totally LOVE the foal!! How awesome!
EC - I am quite sick about the lense. The foal was naughty, but lovely!
Charlie - How right you are!
F
Cut my teeth on Daddy's cabin door rope.
I was just a baby but I seem to remember him having 0/0 on his sail. This meant he got to start last to give other sailor's a chance to win. Not that they did.
Don't let that wanker keep you away from the sea. Let Fur push him into the marina. better yet, do it yourself,more satisfying.
Curry Man isn't worth the effort of dunking into the marina. (Or the potential assault charges.) I hope he stops his creepy stalker-like behavior, and feel bad for his fiancé.
Fairscape - Do you still sail? No chance of being kept away from the water I'm afraid!
Sarah - Too right. I wouldn't put it past him.
EVEN THOUGH I MAY BECOME AN UPPERCASE DRUNK SAILOR FROM NOW ON, I STILL LOVE YOU HEAPS AND WILL LOVE YOU FOR EFVER
Post a Comment