Thursday, May 11

Loose Footed or Footloose?

String, gadgets and a pasty foot
The main is on a promise for tomorrow. Fur reckons it's definitely going to be ready. He went to the loft this afternoon and had a look at it. Interesting fact; the same chap that designed Alinghi's (last winner of the America's Cup) sails is down on the paperwork as the designer of our mainsail. It better be good then...
There's some really weird mullet action (nothing to do with go-faster bad haircuts) going on in the marina . I was hosing the boat down about half an hour ago and there must have been thousands of them, swimming and splashing at the surface. As I was watching and listening to them, the resident pair of most hunted ducks came past at breakneck speed (probably running away from the slurping monster mullet as well as the ever lurking drakes). I must have been concentrating quite hard, as I nearly fell off the pontoon in fright when they appeared.

5 comments:

Overboard said...

lol at all the feets on our respective bloogs.
lol
Oh, wish you and fur could be on this boat now
One day we will all sail together and put full stops everywhere.
I missed one full stop on dolphin.

Cheshire Cat said...

Lol! Glad you managed to stay on the pontoon. :-)

I still see a pale footsie. Tee hee!

Fuff said...

Maria - Tee heee, so do I. We could have keboobs too.

T - I'll colour them in with a felt tip pen next time.

rob said...

Theres something down there chasing them most probably bigger than then possibly a conger eel.

Fuff said...

Charlie - Nuffin wrong with my foot :(

Rob - Thanks for that! I'll think lovely thoughts whilst sitting on the foredeck, staring into the murky deep later on :)