Wednesday, May 10

We are saiiiiiling (motoring acshully)

Flat calm
Enough of sitting around in the marina, no new sail (Friday apparently), but we went out anyway for a mooch about under power. Noisier than I like, it was impossible to resist though, as it was twenty seven degrees in the cockpit and we needed some breeze to cool down.
I was even happy enough to resist biting the head off the tosser that makes the comments. I did wave at him as we left the marina though.
The unfortunate thing is that tomorrow is going to be even warmer and sunny again and I will be stuck behind my desk for most of the day. I feel a very bad migraine coming on already...


Aurora

7 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

:-D to the sailing; :'-{ to the stuck behind the desk.

Pat said...

Awesome photos - especially of the cruise ship and the sail boat. I might not know anything about sail boats, but I'd take the sail boat over the commercial cruise ship any day!

Don't get me wrong - I've been on a cruise and they are nice and all - but they aren't the peaceful, quiet, reflective types of touring I crave these days.

Overboard said...

I really love your blog. It's my fave.

CCCCppppCCppp said...

F

After my dad's racing sloop the Whirlwind sank to the bottom of Sheepshead Bay he had a sweet little sailboat named the Aurora. Is that the name of your saiboat ?

Fuff said...

Fairscape - Aurora is the name of the cruise ship.

Ant said...

Keep going and don't let the seaweeed-munchers get you down... sailing is about you, no-one else its all about SoulSailing...

Fuff said...

EC - I know what you mean, I wouldn't choose to go on a cruise.