I have the same but I have been wearing sandals, Eugh!I dont have such nice feet though :o))No I dont have a Foot fetish!! well maybe just a little. :o((
Fuff, sorry to point this out, but did you know that you have one pretty little feminine foot, and one quite large and bony male one? More distressing still, were you aware that you had a third foot, which matches the pretty little feminine one?
12 comments:
No tan on the feet. I enjoyed looking at your picture.
LOL-chortlechortle! Sorry - but 'tis funny!
Ummm, ok, lol, erk.
EC- He he, ew.
Have you been bleaching your feet again?
I have the same but I have been wearing sandals, Eugh!I dont have such nice feet though :o))No I dont have a Foot fetish!! well maybe just a little. :o((
Lol! ;-)
Nanuk, it's a really rare skin disorder, honest.
Rob, giz a pic of your stripy feet then, tee hee.
T - Wot bit are you looling at? :)
Erm, someone's pale footsie. ;0)
Lol, it was the camera flash. Harruf.
Feet should be heard and not seen.
You're right Tillerman, elbows are much nicer.
Fuff, sorry to point this out, but did you know that you have one pretty little feminine foot, and one quite large and bony male one? More distressing still, were you aware that you had a third foot, which matches the pretty little feminine one?
Post a Comment