Friday, May 12

Tee Hee

Cor, I'm really excited. Fur just picked the sail up and has taken it down to the boat.
I'm getting out of here sharpish. Work done, no need to be here for the rest of the afternoon. SE 14-16 knots, 23 degrees, perfick. Here's hoping the breeze won't die away too soon.

4 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! :-D

Overboard said...

sharpish =- love that word -shall use it in my bloog
xxxxxxxxxx

nanuk said...

Just head off on a 290 degree heading, sail for a few weeks and come and visit me. I'll put some caribou on the bar-be-que.

Have fun and hope to see you soon.

Fuff said...

I'm still here chaps, for a couple of hours but will maybe come home again tonight as it's going to get cold and we can't be having that can we?

Nanuk - I don't do cold, can you accelerate global warming a bit for my arrival?