Was thinking about something else to waffle on about other than sailing, as it has been raining all morning, but it's brightened up.I would bloog about other things after a day on the water, but my mind often shuts off and I tend not to think when sailing, unless it's about sailing. This is probably one of the reasons I love it so much.
PS Thank you Florida for tangelos.
5 comments:
Reading about sailing is never boring. As far as I am comcerned if every one of your posts is about sailing I will be happy. But it's your blog so if you want to write daily posts about citrus crops that's up to you.
I like to read about your sailing, land lubber that I am. And you are never ever boring. So there!
And I recently saw an actual tangelo, whose name for some reason makes me think of tangoing citrus fruits.
And OOOOOOOH AAAAAAAAH to the kitties! Must post some of my friend's loverly safari photos some time. :-)
How can I be bored with your sailing blog when I'm learning so much? You have a responsibility to teach us landlubbers you know ... especially those of us with two left feet!
But I did have to laugh out loud when I saw the kitty cats yawning!
you da blooger 2006
Tillerman - Thanks, fair point too.
T - Would love to see the pics. I am a fan of organic tangelo juice at present.
EC - LOL, I'll try a bit harder than!
Maria - Do it, do it, do it
Post a Comment