I have been too busy to bloog today. This is all set to change from tomorrow, as Fur starts his new job in the morning. I will have a little more time on my hands, between working, so may begin to bloog more drivel than ever.Fur has been up to his ears in fret about the morning. I have been working my bottom off, making cakes and flapjack for Whizz Bang. He is off tommorow to Plymouth, until Saturday, when he starts the Round Britain and Oyrland Race. The 2 handed version (i.e. only 2 people on board).
His boat (in the picture) is designed for a crew of 7. They can do it. I will worry about them nevertheless.
Just got home from dinner with 2 rather excited/apprehensive sailors. Thank God Fur sorted their computer, as they were set to break it by tomorrow.
We will probably go down to Plymouth to see them before they go, with some more flapjack if they have finished it all and anything else they may need from home.
Weather wise, it's been beautiful and hopefully the proper start to the Summer.
6 comments:
stop moaning about greece being sunny, etc. it's wonderful where you are.
Thank you! I retrieved it this morning. Phew.
Two people working a 7-man boat? Wow ... I didn't even know that could be done! Best of luck to them. That is one breath taking photo of Whizz Bang's boat!
EC - It's not that unusual. Ours is ideally crewed by 5 but most boats can be sailed short handed, some single handed.
Fuff: LOL ... not "my-handed" I'll wager!!
LOL, 'tis easy really
Post a Comment