Friday, June 30

Fuff loses again

I lost again at mini football. Ever seen The Fast Show? Fur is Competitive Dad.
This morning, whilst waiting for my cab, I watched a pigeon collecting twigs in its beak and flap off in the direction of the window I'd left open.
It looked just like the one that tried to fly in the other day. I am paranoid.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hmmm...you lose at mini football. Maria loses at backgammon. No wonder you two are buddies!

rob said...

waiting for your petrol donkey eh!nice form of transport. gosh its hot today! are you out on the boat! if not why not?

nanuk said...

Hope it's not a stool pigeon, I should certainly say!

Fuff said...

EC - You may have a point there...we are pals for a few reasons :)

Charlie - Deffo a pigeon, no pieces of eight. I like parrots.

Rob - I woz, it was lovely :)

Nanuk - I hope so too!