Friday, June 30

Stuff

These are the contents of my bag.
My work bag is an entirely different world. On Fridays, I make sure that it is despatched out of my sight until I absolutely have to look at it.
My work bag is a cave. My personal, a minimalistic shrine. Things weren't always like this. I am a squirrel and love hoarding as much as I can get away with, until Fur chucks it out usually.
I've had a tossy day. The first thing I did when I got home was to pour a huge glass of cranberry juice; closely followed by a feezing cold beer.
Working in an office only 2 days a week makes me hugely intolerent. I am not used to office culture. Even after sleeping through from 2130 last night, I was on a short fuse after only an hour at work.
We have a weekend to enjoy some sailing at last and glorious weather too.
It may turn out to be a float, but I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Pynchon said...

tossy days in tossy offices with tossy tossers

Oh, yes. I like that.

Fuff said...

Tossy toss toss....