Errrrrr.Hmmmmm. Leeds. Hmmmmm (sorry about the view Maria, tis not quite up to your bloogy standards but you can get Pontefract cakes here apparently, whatever they are and a dang good curry too).
Ah well. Had a good journey, the t'internet is working, slight panic as it didn't at first and looking around, I need it.
Found out about lots and lots of places to for dinner though, slightly grilled the t'internet engineer for that one and once past the hotel restaurant recommendation (obviously), got some helpful ideas. People oop nowarth are much friendlier than darn sarf.
I feel alright, didn't think I had to renew me jabs for another year or so. It's a bit cold tho.
4 comments:
Jabs? To protect you from bloog fever?
Whoa "Mucky leads" haven`t been there since I don`t know when, I shaln`t be going again too soon either. people are great though!
Cold! Eck as like it is! in it? :o))
best regards, nice info http://www.handbag-jelly-kelly.info phendimetrazine Free sports gambling merchant accounts Victorian style kitchens health insurance company camping equipment http://www.house-humidifier-3.info
Post a Comment