Thursday, June 22

Tag

Okay, time to play the taggy thing from Chloe

AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE THINGS I DON'T KNOW

I don't know how to crochet
I don't know where my lip gloss and passport are
I don't know how to waggle my ears
I don't know what to do about Fur's parents
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
I don't know who I'll be working for in a month's time
I don't know how to shut up sometimes
I don't know where and how Whizz Bang is
I don't know how to play poker
I don't know how to set the clock on the microwave
I don't know what my favourite food is
I don't know lots of stuff

PS I have just received news on the whereabouts of Whizz Bang....leading his class in the race through absolutely horrendous conditions. One boat was rolled earlier today due to the severe gale force winds and very rough sea. Some have sustained damage and others have yet to start the next leg, preferring to wait for the worst weather to pass.
YEEEEHAAAAA! Who's yer daddy!!!!!

6 comments:

x said...

i know what you can be when you grow up. i read this article about these 2 women in england who out of nowhere started a small catering business, exlusively for boats. and they cook simple food with a gourmet twist and get to spend all their working day outdoors. if you are interested i have kept the article. why don't you do it too?

Anonymous said...

You don't know what the 'great cheiftan o' the puddin' race' is either.

Do you like my new glasses?

Fuff said...

Chloe: Sounds interesting. I know plenty of yotties that eat Fray Bentos (canned) pies, rarely see gourmet.

Mal, I do now! Your glasses are lovely, although I think the arms should point inwards (towards your ears, not away.)

Pat said...

Ahem. A proper lady does not waggle ... ears, or anything else.

Oh ... hello Fuff! (teeheehee)

Middle Child said...

There's plenty of other things you can waggle...your nose for one...maybe. Your head, your toes... the possibilities are endless. When one dorr closes there are many more that open.

rob said...

I don! t know how to do any of that and I am about thirty or more years more experienced than you! Am I finished?