Friday, June 23

Thrashed - I woz robbed

I am a child again. Nine and three quarter years old, savouring my Orangina through two wonderful, twisty paper straws, the little narrow ones with flecks of pink and blue running through. Looking forward to lunch so that I can practice my French with the garcon, saving all of the little wrapped sugar cube parcels I can find....
Anyhoo, enough drivel, I'll get to the point.
I looooooooooooove playing mini/table football. After a couple of drinks, I was resigned to losing the match (0-3 ,erk) but only through lack of co-ordination. Alcohol, even in tiny amounts can do this to you, didn't you know?

4 comments:

Overboard said...

Do you keep this contraption on the balcony?

nanuk said...

Actually, the more I drink, the more adept I become. Strange, ain't it?

rob said...

(Nanuck) The more I drink the better looking and intelligent I get! I dont find that strange :o))

Fuff" mini foofball is a great game! but they should ban the use of the "spinning stroke" as you can clear the bar with a good one of those and much of the glassware too! :o))

Pat said...

LOL rob!