Right. Off to Cornwall tomorrow. I love going there. I really really do. It's going to be great.
Just in case it isn't, there's a stash of Pimms and G&T in the fridge, soon to be transferred into the boot of the car and Fur's new car is really fast, so we can get into Devon within, say 20 minutes.
I am particularly apprehensive, as Fur's mother called me this afternoon and was sickly sweetly nice to me. The first telephone conversation I have had with her for over 5 months, as they only ever call to talk to their son.
I am suspicious and feel like a git for being so, but if the last few years of eye widening oddity mean anything, I can rely on one thing:
Old donkies don't wear new saddles.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Have a lovely thyme.
xxx
A mother in law being sweet to her daughter in law? Sure sign of stormy weather. Start drinking now!!
don't just drink, do drugs as well.
:)
no, seriously, it might be go all right actually.
Charlie: Tee hee. Donkies are lovely, asses on the other hand are quite different.
Maria: Do it, do it.
EC - Dead right. Alarm bells ringing all over the shop :)
Chloe: LOL. It went better than it could have done, there is always the potential for a lot worse. I can't believe I measure things on this scale. Erk.
Post a Comment