Going on a trip? (I'm quick.)
Worra 'bout the Carling Black Label?
Just coming by to make sure everything is in check.I see you have cake on your list.Good! GOOD! Whatever you do, DON'T FORGET THE CAKE!!!:-D
Pynchon - I did, well done :)Charlie - Thank you, the weather was fab and the sailing fabber.Maria - I took Heineken instead.Jin - I didn't forget the cake and it was lovely, though not as pretty as your creations.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Going on a trip? (I'm quick.)
Worra 'bout the Carling Black Label?
Just coming by to make sure everything is in check.
I see you have cake on your list.
Good! GOOD! Whatever you do, DON'T FORGET THE CAKE!!!
:-D
Pynchon - I did, well done :)
Charlie - Thank you, the weather was fab and the sailing fabber.
Maria - I took Heineken instead.
Jin - I didn't forget the cake and it was lovely, though not as pretty as your creations.
Post a Comment