As I feel that things around me at work are about to go kaboom and am beyond caring about it, I am making a list to cheer myself up and to also ensure that I remember at least half of the things I am supposed to:
Charge both camera batteries
Remember sunscreen
Get ice packs from boat and put in the freezer
Get birthday present
Go and buy food
Washing
Treat self to puppy (preferably springer spaniel, cocker if run out)
8 years ago
4 comments:
Dont do it! Dogs are great but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will cost you £20,000 by the time one of you has to make the descision to "Put it down"! much better to look after somebody els`s for a while until the feeling of need goes! Speaking as one who knows! I had a great Labby cross and still get melancholy when thinking of her last days, but I would now take my advice if I had been given it at the point of committment! and believe me it is a serious commitment. :o)) Rob
Thanks Rob, but I have grown up with doggies and other pets and know the pros and cons well, the pros win for me! Can't have another yet, but will when we can!
Sigh...why is it that, sooner or later, all workplaces seem destined to implode?? Here's hoping you find a truly good hiding spot, or better yet: praying you're on the boat when it happens!!
Spaniels are water dogs, aren't they? There also some sort of Portugeuse diving dog that can swim underwater. Anyways, considering your lifestyle, spaniels are a good choice.
/and those eyes!!!
Post a Comment