Its P.C. those initials are the bain of our lives. politically correct, Personall computer and now PLASTIC CONDUIT. the Bstds that use this crap think that it is OK! just because it makes their bad installation comply with their bad regulations! I really wish that the tradesmen (so called) of today cared a little for the purchaser of their services. Perhaps if they installed everything for you like they would want for themselves. SH*T I just realised, they probably did and that is the level of their standards. What a shame your wall is now totally blighted. who needs a door phone anyway? look out the window with a catapult and fire old "Kacks" at anyone you don`t want to visit! The real alternative now is to take off the conduit! easy< unclip the cap! gently peel off the box section behind, which is stuck to the wall (I don`t supposed for one minute it has any other fixings in it) and then whan the cable is exposed, move it to one side and "chase" the plaster to a depth where a "covering capping" can be placed over it ( with just enough room for a covering of plaster and then the damage made good, filled in (re-plastered) and touched up. Not a difficult job but would take come care and not therefore something that a electrician (so called) could do! do you have any paint left from the original decoration!
5 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I gerrit now. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That stuff is 'orrid. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't get it...
Is that a TV on the 3rd picture?
Oooo...I'd be awfully angry!
Now, admit it...didn't you want to 'Zidane' the guy?!!?
(Sorry, couldn't resist! :-)
Hi Flora Pang! Yeah, it's a little tv screen linked to a camera at the entrance.
Jin - You're right, I did! If told that conduit had been put up all over his house, his violence was more than justified.
Its P.C. those initials are the bain of our lives. politically correct, Personall computer and now PLASTIC CONDUIT. the Bstds that use this crap think that it is OK! just because it makes their bad installation comply with their bad regulations! I really wish that the tradesmen (so called) of today cared a little for the purchaser of their services. Perhaps if they installed everything for you like they would want for themselves. SH*T I just realised, they probably did and that is the level of their standards. What a shame your wall is now totally blighted. who needs a door phone anyway? look out the window with a catapult and fire old "Kacks" at anyone you don`t want to visit!
The real alternative now is to take off the conduit! easy< unclip the cap! gently peel off the box section behind, which is stuck to the wall (I don`t supposed for one minute it has any other fixings in it) and then whan the cable is exposed, move it to one side and "chase" the plaster to a depth where a "covering capping" can be placed over it ( with just enough room for a covering of plaster and then the damage made good, filled in (re-plastered) and touched up. Not a difficult job but would take come care and not therefore something that a electrician (so called) could do! do you have any paint left from the original decoration!
Post a Comment