Tuesday, July 11

The right thing

Last night, after semi-recovering from the shock I got when arriving home, I tried to have an early night and ended up watching TV from bed until the small hours.
There was an all night volcano theme on one channel. I've always been quite obsessed with natural disasters.
The film Stromboli followed the interesting documentaries that were on for most of the evening. I hadn't seen it before, wasn't sleepy and guessed the cinematography would be good, so I watched it.
I didn't think it was up to much, but watched regardless, utterly unimpressed with the putting of a bunny to a ferret half way through. The tuna gaffing was a bit gory and glorified too. Anyhoo.
So, today I woke up and got to work, stopping during the day to have near arguments with the people who had allowed the vandalism of my wall, to no avail of course, yet.
Why is it that in order to get most people to do things properly, one has to battle with them?
'Why' has been the mot du jour unfortunately.

1 comment:

Overboard said...

I love watching natural disasters, too. Like what I done yesterday; quaffed wine whilst observing wild fire. Hic.