Wednesday, July 12

Obsessive compulsive..

If I drink out of a can, I wash it first. Nutter?

7 comments:

Pat said...

My 2 cents: not in my opinion! Not if you've ever seen what those cans have on 'em while in the warehouses, before going out to the store shelves...

Tillerman said...

Doesn't alcohol kill bugs? Always seems to work for me. But never drink bottled water out of a can.

jin said...

Even if I pour the can into a glass I still wash it!

LOL!!!

Who knows where it's been...!

Overboard said...

I boil each can before I drink from it to sterilize it.

Pat said...

Ummm...don't mean to be argumentative Charlie, for I basically agree with you. However, although I generally have no issues with ingesting a wee bit o dirt now and again...them thar critter droppings are a whole 'nother issue entirely! :))

Fuff said...

It's Wyles disease (leptospirosis) from rat wee that makes me do it.

rob said...

I used to have a big problem with Leptospyrosis! to the extent that my staff were supposed to carry a card stating that if they were suffering from the symptoms of what first appeared like a severe cold, the possibility existed that they could actually be suffering from Leptosprosis! In fact I knew of the death of a man from the desease who`s wife was actually an emergency ward sister! she failed to recognise his symptoms, so beware! wash your can tops! and remember that in London you are never much more than six feet from where a Rat has passed or their actual presence! True!