Saturday, July 22

Sailing wossit?


Arse and poot.
We have been watching this storm build for the past couple of hours and it's now breaking.
Hopefully it'll clear by this afternoon.
I don't like being caught in a thunderstorm. I don't suppose any of the boats out now, that are screwing up into this will be enjoying it either.


Ah well, spose we'd better think of something else to do. Can't spend the rest of the day foot staring.

NB To anyone inclined to leave a creepy comment, I do NOT have a foot fettish or hairy armpits.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Your feet are two-toned just like wot mine are!

Hope the pits aren't similarly 'toned'?

teehee ... :))

rob said...

I know that you dont!

Overboard said...

Your feet have given me a foot fetish.

Pynchon said...

(Does Beavis and Butthead impression.) Heh, heh, heh. Feet! Heh, heh, heh.