I do apologize...and thank you for correcting me. I remember those bombings very clearly. Frantic emails to friends to make sure they were OK. Worried sick until I received their responding emails. Tillerman has it right I believe - refuse to live in fear if at all possible.
6 comments:
No dunderstorms? Or is somin else afoot?
A year today since London bombings Pat.
Hear hear Charlie
The title says it all. Do not be afraid. Do not change the way you live because of these acts of terrorism. If you do they have won.
I do apologize...and thank you for correcting me. I remember those bombings very clearly. Frantic emails to friends to make sure they were OK. Worried sick until I received their responding emails. Tillerman has it right I believe - refuse to live in fear if at all possible.
I wish I wuz like you - human and caring. I only get soppy and human over roadkill. Sigh. I need help, ne?
Post a Comment