Monday, July 3

Stuff

Don't you just hate it when the time comes round for a visit to the dentist?
I can't stand it when they prod at your teeth with the pokey thing. It makes me want to gag and punch the dentist, not necessarily in that order.
After arriving wet haired and in a bit of a kerfuffle, as I thought my appointment was half an hour later than it actually was, I was duly released without further action and allowed to retain my no fillings record for another six months. Phew.

3 comments:

Fuff said...

Ha ha! Chicken soup on the menu till they're back then...or just beer?

Pat said...

LOL Charlie!
For myself, I've thought long and hard on this subject, and have arrived at the conclusion that it is far kinder - to the dentist! - for me to avoid going until it is absolutely necessary!

CCCCppppCCppp said...

Hate the dentist but I love going. It's the only official time I can "get high" (on the laughing gas).