We had a huge thunderstorm last night. Someone should have a word with those pesky dwarves.By morning, the stormy weather had cleared, out came the sun and up went the mercury!
Huzzak! Not.
I made the mistake of cooking a lasagne. It was so unbearably hot in the kitchen that I forgot my name. I also forgot to go back to the phone, after leaving it to one side to check on the food whilst talking to my mum.
I'm pleased she saw the funny side as she was waiting for quite a while.
Office tomorrow (spit). If it's as hot as it was today, I shall refuse to work and read bloogs instead.
Vive la Revolution!
2 comments:
LMAO about leaving your Mum waiting on the phone!!!!
I dont think you'd be the only one reading posts at work...Hahaha!!! There are comments I don't get on weekends because the commenters AREN'T at work!
:-D
lol
Post a Comment